Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NHS patients should be screened for prostate cancer, says Andrew Lloyd-Webber

By Urmee Khan, Digital and Media Correspondent 730AM GMT sixteen March 2010

The composer was diagnosed with the disease last Oct and is still recuperating from his treatment.

However, he pronounced mostly the cancer is detected as well late since the symptoms are deliberate annoying and the authorities are demure to plunge into it.

Nice doesnt have to be nasty Tony Mowbray fervent to listen to Celtic Park bark opposite Dinamo Moscow Prostate cancer diagnosis some-more successful than surgery, explain British scientists Drug could suggest goal to prostate cancer sufferers The NHS is draining to death, and the time to work is right away

He pronounced "Men dont wish to speak about it since it affects the sex hold up and things that men dont like. The National Health doesnt shade men continually as they do right away with women for breast cancer.

"I dont think they would know what to do with all the people who would be found positive. I dont think the resources exist," he told the Radio Times.

Lord Lloyd-Webber, who has enjoyed fantastic success in the West End with musicals such as Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, has usually launched Love Never Dies, the supplement to Phantom of the Opera, as well as a BBC TV array acid for expel members for The Wizard of Oz, called Over the Rainbow.

It was during the recording of Love Never Dies that Lord Lloyd-Webber hade had a "funny feeling" that something was wrong.

He pronounced "I did know that something was really odd. When I accomplished the recording of the manuscript I thought I should have the tests finished and be checked out. I didnt know I had the cancer but I did have a droll feeling that something was wrong. I didn"t clear it similar to that. I didnt think, I contingency get it out of me. Nothing showed up on the tests. It was usually later, when the biopsy was done…"

The composer pronounced that side goods enclosed losing his sex drive.

He pronounced "How are the side effects? "Getting your caution behind happens flattering quickly. I float utterly a lot. I didnt find that difficult. Sex expostulate does take a whilst to come behind but, frankly, Ive had five children, so in my box the probably not a bad idea!"

Prostate cancer is the majority usual form of cancer in men in Britain, with 35,000 being diagnosed in the nation annually, majority being over 50 years of age.

Of those, some-more than 10,000 usually over a third die as a outcome of the disease each year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment